Translation for Tourism Course
Translation for Tourism Course
General Translation for Tourism from and into Spanish combined with: English, French, German, Italian and Dutch.
Spain is a very high demand destination for tourists, which creates a high demand for translators in the tourism sector. Tourist offices, agencies, hotels, restaurants, monument sites, places of interest, all need additional (and professional) translation services.
The translation course for tourism is based on texts in the tourism field. This course focuses on travel brochures, hotel instructions, menus, travel guides, insurance policies, historical documents.
Price: 300 €/month
As we suppose that you have an excellent knowledge of your mother tongue and at least a B2 level in your foreign language, we focus on translation skills.
You will learn how to analyse a text, how to understand it correctly and use the right terminology, amongst other skills. The course is about practice with a minimum of theory.
At the end of your course, you have the possibility to measure your progress through a post course test.
ITS will award you with a course certificate, even if you decide not to sit to the final exam. The certificate is a proof that you have reached the desired level, it includes the total number of hours spent on the course, the topics studied and the start and final dates of the course.
We will send you your certificate by postal mail, to the address you will have communicated to us.
Check your certificate!
Book your course in these easy steps
1. Click to be directed to the enrolment form. You must fill in the information requested. All information we ask you for is compulsory.
2. You will receive an automated email with a copy of the booking form that you have completed.
3. Once we have received the registration form, we will confirm that it has been filled in correctly. Then we will send you a confirmation which will include an invoice. If anything is incorrect or if any of your options are not available, we will inform you within the next two or three days.
1. When you have received our confirmation of your registration on the course and the bill, you will be able to pay the total amount. Your course will not start until we have received the total invoiced amount. You can pay by on-line banking services, PayPal, or by bank transfer if you wish!
2. ITS will inform you when payment has been received. You will receive confirmation of your course and all necessary instructions and materials to start.
As simple as that!
What about a “virtual coffee” as we used to have it in Spain, and we discuss all details of your course?
You can ask any question to your teacher and check your skype, meet or zoom connection.
Please, send us your name and e-mail address and one of our teachers will get back to you to schedule a call for free.
They will explain you how we work, how the course will be organized, which material we use, how your skills will be developed during the tuition hours….
We look forward to hearing from you soon!