Starting from scratch
If you start with no previous knowledge, i.e. as a beginner, and you follow a general Spanish course (15 hours per week), you will attain a basic level in two months and an advanced level in one year.
At the end of your course, you have the possibility to measure your progress through a post course test.
ITS will award you with a course certificate, even if you decide not to sit to the final exam. The certificate is a proof that you have reached the desired level, it includes the total number of hours spent on the course, the topics studied and the start and final dates of the course.
We will send you your certificate by postal mail, to the address you will have communicated to us.
Book your course in 5 easy steps
1. Click to be directed to the enrolment form. You must fill in the information requested. All information we ask you for is compulsory.
2. You will receive an automated email with a copy of the booking form that you have completed.
3. Once we have received the registration form, we will confirm that it has been filled in correctly. Then we will send you a confirmation which will include an invoice. If anything is incorrect or if any of your options are not available, we will inform you within the next two or three days.
1. When you have received our confirmation of your registration on the course and the bill, you will be able to pay the total amount. Your course will not start until we have received the total invoiced amount. You can pay by on-line banking services, PayPal, or by bank transfer if you wish!
2. ITS will inform you when payment has been received. You will receive confirmation of your course and all necessary instructions and materials to start.
As simple as that!